RCU Forums - View Single Post - Genesis critique- leave flames at door gents...
Old 05-08-2004, 03:30 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Genesis critique- leave flames at door gents...

Now, when you set that anger aside, id like to talk to you about your footage of the trucks from RCX. Could you PM me about that video please?

Thanks, Matt
ORIGINAL: T-Maxx killer with my cen mt2

Okay first of all who ever started this post is a moron, second, why in the hell would you even change any thing on this truck its great just the way it is. i would never take off the two top shocks that what gives it its great suspension. I would have to say after seeing this truck drive at rcx, that this truck is cerntainly on its way to being one of the best if not the best mt's on the market. it has the best suspension i have ever seen. and it looks like it will never bottom out. i have a video of the genesis at rcx, that i wish i could post but don't have a digital camera.it is WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better than the cen website video. every thats putting this truck down like THERMAL RD saying that when people buy this truck that they will quickly sell it. JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!!!!!???????? BY THE WAY I ALSO TAPED AND GOT SOME FOOTAGE OF THE LST AND ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THIS IT NEEDS A STRONGER ENGINE TO GET THAT BIG HUNK OF CAR MOVING OTHER THAT IT BEING GOOD FOR RACING IT DEFINETLY IS NO A BASHER. SINCE I SAW BOTH THE GENESIS AND THE LST I CAN SAY THAT THE GENESIS IS BETTER AND LOOKED AND PREFORMED BETTER.