RCU Forums - View Single Post - frozen clutch??????HELP!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 09:05 PM
RC SNYPER
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default frozen clutch??????HELP!!!

Ok, here's the storie , i bought this ofna monster pirate sport off of ebay for $300 and it came with a new steel spur gear and a rear brake upgrade, i was finishing the break in process earlier today, lemme tell you the power of this engine( hyper 21) well needless to say i followed the instructions for break in, i have now 15 tanks through the engine, and it hauls major butt , BUT, on the last tank I was gonna run for the day the engine just STOPPED[]! i have this little xfactor skate ramp and i rode the truck off and it flipped at half speed and in mid air the engine just stopped. Well, i went to get it and bring it back to clean it , i noticed the clutch wouldn't freewheel? like when your rolling the wheels and the clutch spins but not the fly wheel. Mine was NOT doing that, the flywheel would move with the rotation of the wheels and it almost trys to start itself.. Can someone help me out on this? This is the first problem i have had like this so I am lost on what to do, the engine still runs and the truck moves but when the truck is off the flywheel moves to the rotation of the wheels. Can someone help me on this?