RCU Forums - View Single Post - Red Flag was flying high.
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2002, 11:56 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Red Flag was flying high.

Maybe you have seen one. Today A guy and a couple of his buddies came out to the field. They brought along the new Hangar 9 P-51 with a nice 4 stroke. They setup next to me and the usually greetings were exchanged and i went about my business.
* It is just the way they did things that were not right. They were just not sure on much of anything and the simplest of adjustments were a blurr to them. I was guessing this could be their "first" plane but if I were wrong, than no more than a "second" plane. Then I had the verification i needed. Now not to look down on a persons finances because i am not that way.
* However here we have this damn nice plane and using a basic Futaba 4 channel transmitter along with some ground equipment which looked new. There was something wrong with this picture.
* To make things worse, one of the local self proclaimed experts stuck his nose it it. This guy recently nailed his Hangar 9 Edge 540 from just being himself. This was the 4th of that size plane this season so far.
* I guess they found some problems with the throttle adjustments and they took it on home but its days are numbered.