RCU Forums - View Single Post - losi lst motor swap
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 02:47 PM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: losi lst motor swap

ORIGINAL: bcash

You sure about that? The RB that is. From what I'm reading it's not even the race version. I think time will tell. Don't get me wrong I love RB's but I have beaten them with less expensive motors time and time again. It really is all about setup and gearing. The engine thermal is refering to looks like the ticket. Can we get a price and some specs? Thats should be the race version. Correct me if Im wrong thermal but Novarossi and Rb are pretty much the same right. And if so the standard .28 say's 3 ports but the RB say's 5 one transfer. What's the deal?
Im not sure on the price. I'll do some searching around, and see what i can come up with. As far as im concerned, nothing beats the quality found in the OS, RB, and Novarossi motors. Yes, the RB, and Novarossi motors are pretty much the same. As far as the porting, i really cant say. Im sure that the TOP and the RB are both excellent motors. You just have to ask yourself if its worth the 350 dollars. I wont decide on another motor until i see the new OS engine.

Matt