RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lets talk about the Genesis
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 12:01 AM
Mxracer45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets talk about the Genesis

ORIGINAL: T-Maxx killer with my cen mt2

I've talked to a couple of guys from cen and Kerry Garrison from wildhobbies and they all say that this truck is incredibly powerful, Andrew Smolnik told me that it accerlerates better than any other current monster out to date, mxracer stop bringing up the LST i've had enough about the truck not that i'm saying i don't like it but it can't compete with the genesis PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes theres proof for what i'am saying and any body that saw the genesis drive on the sunday rcx knows what i mean. LST................ take on the genesis get real!!!!!!!!!! i bet if the LST were made buy duratrax or any low company know body would even think about buying it but, just becuase it's made by LOSI it's supposed to be the best monster truck, and for those of you who think there is not going to be any aftermarket for the genesis think again, Timmy from cen racing has told me that they plan on making a full line of hop ups and so will many other various MAJOR companies like, Hardcore racing..ect
That would be great, thnx for the good news killer