RCU Forums - View Single Post - Upgrading A Mad Force, Need Suggestions
Old 05-31-2004, 01:24 PM
speed lives
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Upgrading A Mad Force, Need Suggestions

madmaniac and Q8 RC, you guys are starting to get to me.. Your good people and all but you guys are full of the madforce, id like to see you try hitting half the jumps i hit..

You guys think your madforce is just the **** and better then anything.. Your worst then the Maxx guys by far.. So im just gonna tell you guys off a bit.. Mad Force Suspension Sucks! It has no travel at all, Like an inch maybe? How big of jumps do you guys hit? Well i hit a 13 ft table top and i laucnh about 30ft in the air and come smack straight into the ground.. You guys probly hit like little 3fters and think wow omg madforce can take anything! Who cares if it can wheelie? Id rather not wheelie, worse handling.. Savage has way better handling then a mad force, way better hop ups, alot better suspension, Even if you put 200$ into the madforce susupension it wouldnt be as good as a stock savage suspension. Wow you go like 5 mph faster big deal, with the right engine and gearing i could toast it..

Anyways speed is nothing! If i wanted speed i would get a sprint car and go like 60 mph! I can't wait for zach to try hitting the 13ft high table top so i can watch him bust his mad force up.. To prove you guys wrong.

No hard feelings, im just getting tired of you guys and your mad force, you probly never even hit a decent sized jump with it and you guys think its the ****.