RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tomhawk ARF
Thread: Tomhawk ARF
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 04:52 PM
Cyclic Hardover
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tomhawk ARF

*I've had dealings with Morris hobbies which were not that good a couple years ago and for the most part I have completely blown them off. I am a speed man. YOu would think that if a particular plane was as good as it looks , you would find something on it whether good or bad. The Tomhawk looks good but but does not have the backing of anybody of any value.
* I have never seen the plane in person but here on the RCU I have learned to go with the majority and the majority here is there is no majority on this plane. Pass on it. There reputation is hot an cold. [sm=thumbdown.gif]

Now to back up my mouth, Four years ago I built the F20 which I guess I'll stick another picture of. Most of the guys here with them had the YS 45 or Jett .50. Both of which seemed darn near equal. I wanted to be different so I looked around. "Robert" from Morris Hobbies convinced me the MVVS .40 Q500 would blow them both off.

So I bought it and it was an embarassment. After many phone calls and getting upset, I ubnloaded the engine and bought the Jett .50 which there is nothing better on the market for speed but I will also say that the YS 45 is darn near if not equal depending on the weight.

I f you look around enough you 'll find a Patriot or F20 somewhere.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hf99784.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	139759