RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dragon Lady ARC
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 12:31 PM
SAE1965

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dragon Lady ARC

I got out the instructions for the kit today, it says in them that the wheel pants and cowl are not in the kit even though they are shown in that other pic of the kit, hmm. No matter, will order them Monday from the website you guys providied (thanks again by the way! ). I have a Super Tigre .90 that I got at that same auction ($60) that I am going to use on the plane for now, it looks like it was run-in but not used much (REALLY good compression). One guy commented at the auction that he had the same plane with a .90 on it and the vertical performance of the plane was somewhat lacking. I guess if a .90 won't cut it then next year I can get a 1.20 and put on it. He also said to use a small hole saw and put "lightening holes" in the wings with it to aid in the aerobatic performance. I would also like to put smoke on the plane so if anyone knows of a company that makes a smoke system for the ST .90 please let me know (tried T. Hobbies, not much listed there for older engines).

Good point about the ailerons, using double servos (2 differnent channels) would also allow me to use them as flaps using programing on my radio if I wanted. Happy flying!

Scott