RCU Forums - View Single Post - Product Representatives- "Forum Moderator"- Oxymoron?
Old 07-08-2002, 07:25 AM
Steve Lewin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Product Representatives- "Forum Moderator"- Oxymoron?

I tend to be impressed by products that do have people who are willing to contribute. AMC is always clearly identified, I can't see any sneaking or disguise involved.

I also don't believe that just because she is professionally involved in modelling and knows what she's talking about she should be prevented from having opinions. After all we all know who she is and where she's coming from. There are many other people posting here with only handles, no real names, and I personally have no idea who they are or what their agendas might be. As just one example, for all I know INJUN_EAR could be a rep for a competing company and that could be why he/she is so keen to criticise Futaba/Great planes (and apparently only them). Probably not so but how do we tell ?

As for the Radio forum it seems to me that AMC answers questions when she knows the answers. That's generally regarded as a good thing . Has any other company/manufacturer been refused the right to have their reps post answers or is it simply that the others don't have anyone who can be bothered to turn up here and answer our questions ?

Steve