RCU Forums - View Single Post - Product Representatives- "Forum Moderator"- Oxymoron?
Old 07-08-2002, 02:25 PM
DavidAgar
My Feedback: (108)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Ann Marie

I have to clearly state that Ann Marie is a complete and valuable asset to RCU. She is there to deal with questions about the products that she sells and represents, and it has been my experiance that Great Planes takes care of bussiness on all fronts. As for the issue of deleted and edited posts, I cannot speak for for Ann Marie as to the whys and where fors, however I would ask one question. Did you contact Great Planes directly with your concerns and problems? Was your post concerning the troubles that you were having factual or just a rant to vent your frustrations? There have been many posts in the forums that have clearly stated how upset the poster was about a Great Planes problem and when they are advised to contact Great Planes directly, they updated thier post with just how Great Planes was going out of the way to make things right. This is not a perfect world we live in and sometimes we as consumers do buy something that is not right or does not work. It is the true measure of any company when it comes to dealing with these issue's and I have nothing but positive comments about Great Planes and the way they handled my problems. How many other companies have put up post's stating they made a mistake with the kits or the plan's and posted the solution on line? I really like the idea that Ann Marie and the other company reps are just a post away from any question that I might have about a problem with a specfic product. It is this spirit that makes RCU and all the Reps a valuable asset, one that I use on a regular basis. Thanks Dave.