RCU Forums - View Single Post - REVO
Thread: REVO
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2004, 07:55 PM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: REVO

The Revo looks pretty cool, but it looks like a hybrid of two different driving styles and not excelling in either. It has long and plush suspension travel, and a computer controled reverse mechanism doohickey which makes it look like a basher, but it is light weight with chinsey a-arms and a small block engine and race inspired tires which make it look like a racer. I think that in box stock form, it won't do great in either area, but it'll do pretty good in both. It's as if Traxxas wasn't sure of what the intended purpose of this truck was, so they just made it with some fancy features and plan on selling us the extra parts to finish converting it into the type of truck we'd like it to be. It's actauly pretty brilliant on Traxxas' part, how they designed it with a lot of potential but little direction, that way they get buyers from every field. I don't think I'll buy one, I already got sucked into the Tmaxx trap and learned from my lesson, but it does look pretty cool........all shiny and sparkly and bling bling and whatnot.