RCU Forums - View Single Post - Would you guys like to see more RC Car related ads here in the RC Universe forums?
Old 06-11-2004, 05:00 AM
allen0622

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Would you guys like to see more RC Car related ads here in the RC Universe forums?

I say no to the big company ads. I already see big company ads everywhere else, such as magazines and at my LHS. I already know what the big companies sell and have to offer and wouldn't bother clicking on say a Traxxas ad even though I'm a fan. And even if one of them were coming out with something new I'd know about it well before it was available for sale, either from a magazine, or most likely from these boards. I like seeing ads for sites and companies that aren't as well known, or just not as popular. For example that ad with the colored carbon fiber chassis, I think it was Arts Hobby or somthing like that, I didn't even know there was such a thing and that was a pretty cool thing to check out. I didn't buy one, but at least I've heard of them now. I think the level of the ads right now are good. A nice variety of small to medium size companies, I did just see a Kyosho ad with a giant MAd Force, so maybe you've already made a decision.

But, if it's a matter of income to make the RC Universe better (if that's possible) then go for it I suppose.
I also think it's great how you ask the members for feedback on issues and opinions on pending changes.
Now if you could only get rid of that yellow porsche in the banner, ugh. [sm=bananahead.gif]