RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cen giving out contradicting information
Old 06-11-2004, 04:31 PM
bustergonad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen giving out contradicting information

CEN,
I thank you for your info.

However I do understand some of the frustration people are going through.

This is a quote of your post from radio control zone...

06-06-2004, 09:19 AM
CEN Racing
Member Join Date: 11-15-2002

If we look at the pictures on our website. You can see that some picture have body sits high and other have it sits low like how you want it. Its just how each driver like it.

Sorry about all the delays. Delays are due to last minute change so have to redo all the manual. Genesis 46 will be available next week, i promise
Now if the manual redo was 2 months ago why wait until 5 days ago to let us know that was the reason for the delay.

Also KerryG from wild hobbies has been a very good source of info on the genesis and according to him he is very close to CEN. If there was no lost container why would he post the following...

KerryG
Publisher Wild Hobbies.com

USA
5089 Posts
Posted - 06/04/2004 : 07:33:17
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shipping company doesnt seem to know where the container is now. The guys at CEN are loosing their minds, the phones are ringing off the hook and they dont have any information to give anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kerry Garrison
Wild Hobbies.com
This is only one day before your post about the manual. Why would Kerry tell us the container is lost but not tell us that the manual is being redone??

I don't really care why the Genesis is delayed but it seems like a disinformation campaign was going on. I'm going to stick with the Genesis but I just wish CEN had been a little more straighforward with the people who are about to lay out over $500 for their product.

Thanks for reading,

Roy