RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR Helicopter Forum
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2004, 07:29 PM
manion_30
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR Helicopter Forum

Hi Jannie

I ordered the G2 w/USB Interlink Mode 2 which came w/vol 1. I also ordered vol 2, 3, 4 so I won't run out of different models, places, or design to fly. ha After watching the big 1/3, 1/4 scale 3d models at the field, I always wanted to fly one. Now, the Simulator may be able to scratch that itch cause I probably won't spend that kind of money in real life. If I read correctly the JR cable is included with the interface, if not i'll get the cable. You are right there is nothing like the feel of your own radio.

I am a small plane person 40 size P-51 and a Sig Clipped wing J3 Cub with an old Fox 29. I've only been active in RC for about 2 month this time (inactive for 23 yr). I pick the P-51 to retrain with (little gutsy), but take-offs and landing were easy the hot-doging I used to do was hard and flying with the big birds hovering in the middle of the field really makes me uneasy. At least when the Venture is ready I can be at the end of the field or here at home. I will be able to fly my planes when the field is not so crowded.

Did you modify your rotor with the MC-50? your first message.

So the carbon parts make the model lighter and stronger, which makes it more maneuverable any other advantages?

I had better stop I'm getting my second wind. ha!

Larry