View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 10:34 AM
mrjon53
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: truck tote

ORIGINAL: Deandome

ORIGINAL: biker dude 666

[sm=lol.gif]. that was funny, but it does make sense why buy a whole bunch of bags when you can take it in yo truck.
Sure, it's actually FUN seeing & hearing your truck smashing back & forth and side to side in your truck bed/trunk like a ping-pong ball. It's not like there are any wheels on it or anything that facilitate this by letting it roll, either.

I still have my canvas Harbor Freight tool bag that I use for all my goodies (tools, zip ties, glo plugs, batteries, etc.). I don't NEED it, as there is great storage on my bag, but I find it more convenient.

Sorry, but I firmly believe these bags are a great way to protect your TOY truck from your REAL vehicle, and vice-versa!!! I guess a big cardboard box would serve the same purpose, but it would still slide around a bit due to it's smooth bottom.

Tie Downs People, how hard is that to figure out? My "rc" truck goes in the back of my dodge and a tie down ( bungie cord ) goes over one wheel and under the other on one side of the rc. and off we go. Plus my "haulers" tailgate is perfect for all the start up, and tuning action.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40110.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	144615