RCU Forums - View Single Post - PICS OF YOUR SAVAGES !!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Blackjaxx360
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PICS OF YOUR SAVAGES !!

ORIGINAL: cretin

q8 rc, where's your truck? since you rate things without not really knowing what you're talking about (calling a guy's truck "mostly stock" cause it has a stock body on it), i'm curious what you have. you probably wouldn't be impressed with mine, cause i don't have any aluminum on my truck other than what hpi put on it. except for the xtm 247 pro and the front tank mod (ofna 9.5 rtr tank mounted in the radio box), you'd probably think my truck was "mostly stock" too.
Interesting. I was wondering the same thing. Why should we care how you rate our trucks when you won't let us see yours? You'd probably think mines is stock also since now I'm down to the Sav 21 body since I trashed my Sliverado body. Even though I have a Picco .26 Outlaw engine, Motor Savers Air Filter, Tsais Pro Side Pipe, Maximizer Beadlocks X-75s, Reverse Mod, Aluminum Hexes, Dynamite Micro Failsafe, 18/49 Gear Combo, 4 Spyder Diff Mod, Dubro In-line Fuel Filter, Hitec Steering Servo, Aluminum Tank Guard, HPI HD Dogbones and Shafts all around, and the Dual Tank Mod. Sounds stock to me. Don't let the body fool you. My truck is not for kids.