RCU Forums - View Single Post - Full Size ?/dilemma
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 02:23 PM
PJC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default update/thanks

Sorry I have been off so much three hours down since the last time I wrote and 2-3 hours scheduled for this week. It is taking up most of my free time so far, but I am addicted already. My instructor is very good. He is also impressed with my knowledge of planes, and aerodynamics. I am very happy so far. I have not been reading like I have been in the past two weeks since I was in college. It is really a good feeling to know I am working towards a goal again, and not just bogged down by the hum-Drum of the money making machine that seems to kill me slowly on the day to day. I am excited, and dedicated already. My wife is very supportive bought me a set of David Clark 10-60 headset that is, and I’ve cut my boob-tube time by at least ten folds. Was at the airport yesterday conditions were poor didn’t fly but spent a good 45 minutes reviewing the first 250+ pages of reading I’ve done. Been tired at work staying up till the wee hours studying. But my instructor says the toughest part for most is the groundwork. I’ll lick it pretty quick I think though. As per the once a week: It’s out the window till the sun starts setting. I’m looking at a good two to three times a week now to satisfy myself. Some of those will probably be doubles as well. Well thanks for all the advice. I do appreciate it. I’ll keep you updated if you want with regards to my progress.

Thanks,
Jeff