RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Rustler Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2004, 09:48 PM
Unspoken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Rustler Thread

the panther 15 t motor is a lot more powerful than i first thought.i hit a wall and my MSC went nuts and it had so much tourqe it flipped it self over and thats weird because i have my front end lowered down so it should have puched it self into the ground not up and over.but im having great fun but tomorrow i got to take back my new hot bodies charger,ive only had it for 3 days and its toast already.not a great start,and this is my first peak charger.before this i had a radio shack one.i might put evader st a-arms on it to make it wider but it will be lower to the ground. they are 1 inch longer.im trying to make it a race truck.i want to keep it low to the ground so its hard to oflip over but high enough to still go on off road track and the occasional bashing sesion.my track has lots of jumps so i cant keep to low.i dont know about the new version of rustler,but on mine,the rear a-arms have 6 adjustments and the front has 2.i have the front lowered all the way and the back on the 4th but my suspension is really soft so it really isnt that high.any tips for a track/road truck?tires?hop-ups?driving tips?all are welcome.im getting pretty good with my rusty.ive had it for about 3 or 4 weeks now and now im able to predict where its going to land or bounce and how far itll slide with each pair of tires.its a fast truck to,but when i drive i rely on mydriving skills,i usually dont have to give it full throttle on the track to keep ahead except on the straight away.what is the purpose of all your Rustlers adn what do you use them for?bashing?racing? on road?i read the MTRchamp is making a rustler crawler,how is that coming?that will be............interesting to say the least.ive never seen a 2WD crawler before,who knows,maybe itll be the next BIG rock crawling thing cause its a bigger challenge.are you making a roll cage for it?keep us posted.