RCU Forums - View Single Post - F2G Corsair Build
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 10:51 AM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: F2G Corsair Build Sneak Peak!!!

ORIGINAL: IL2rv-56

wow, i can just tell this will finish out to be one of the best looling corsairs i've seen, and as for all the pics of real corsairs, your realy lucky, ive never seen one in real life.
that tail wheel work is great.
Thanks IL2rv-56! I'm glad you are enjoying my thread.

Glory!! Haha, I'll keep that in mind for my next giant scale Corsair thread if I do one!

OK, I have not been working on my project for almost 2 weeks, I have been working on planes though! I am out of town, well... way out of town! I'm in Bellingham Washington, I'll be here one more day then I'll fly back to FL. The plane I got to work on is Bill Anders Skyraider, they are deFrenching it, taking off all the old French antenna and things. It will be painted in the Vietnam camouflage later. I also got to crawl all over his F8F-2 Bearcat, by the way the Bearcat is for sale for $$$2.3 Million if anyone is interested! I am thinking of driving to Seattle tomorrow to see the F2G at the Museum of Flight, not sure if it will be worth it though, you can't get near the thing with all the alarms and cameras around it, really a shame.

See you all later,

Dion
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv65181.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	157439   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy80073.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	157440