RCU Forums - View Single Post - I need some advice on a truck
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 11:00 AM
R/CFamilyMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I need some advice on a truck

The Savage is a great truck. I had one and enjoyed it, but in truth I feel that the MGT is the best truck around I have beat that truck far worse than my savage and only broke an Aarm. The MGt out handles and out jumps the savage. It can handle hotter motors, my savage had a Mach 26 and it blew out both diffs and all dogbones. Finaly it blew the tranny now I was hard on it but I used the same motor in the MGt and it has no problems. I have a Mad force and that is great but it goes thru drive shafts fast and needs alot of hop ups to keep running. Now that mine is hopped up it is fun and durable. I have a Xfactor that truck looks so cool but it realy sucks very weak and does not handle at all. Finaly I have a mamoth it is very fast and handles great but it does not accept standard rims without a adaptor and it has a problem with clutches, they melt very fast at least mine and Dwayne's did. It also bends the aluminum shock towers on even low speed flips they can be bent back but it weakens them. And the last nail in the coffin is that XTM has terrible tech support and they don't back up their trucks. Anyway this got alot longer than I planned, in the end the savage is great and so is the MGT I give the nod to MGT. Good luck r/c is a blast my kids and I make it a family event on my days off.

If your not having fun why bother