RCU Forums - View Single Post - How do you deal with your crashes where a plane you really like gets totalled???!!!
Old 07-26-2002, 03:56 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How do you deal with your crashes where a plane you really like gets totalled???!!!

MinnFlyer - Ouch...2 years I can only imagine how bummed you were...I'm just looking out today at a cool calm day and I would have flown the heck out of this thing again this afternoon and don't feel like flying so I'm working on the site instead.

I gave the fuselage and wing to my son (I taped up the cracks) and he loves it (he's 3). He's pretending to land it everywhere in the house and so excited so at least it's making somebody happy right now.

Cool thing with the reviews on the internet is that I can do a full review on this now including my mistake and the resulting carnage and when I build another whether in a few weeks or even months I can update it with the changes and hopefully full flight review and video!

I have to close my shades now so I don't have to stare at this perfect weather taunting me I'll climb out of here later to go to a balloon festival here in New Jersey which has like 100 hot air balloons and is always fun. At least the weather will be good for that today.