RCU Forums - View Single Post - A Trip To The RC Field
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 01:15 AM
Saito_56-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This one is great

I was looking at this Sig LT-40 a friend of mine has, and noticed the top of the muffler was all scraped up! I asked him what happened, and here is the storry!! He packed up his stuff in the back of his Dodge Pickemup Truck, and was talking to another guy. Got in his truck and was driving home, reliving the days flying, when this woman starts tailgateing him. Finally she pulls up along side, and they slow down, she says, "Do you fly a red airplane?" Yes he answers. Well she says, it is about two miles back in the middle of the road! He go's back and finds his plane inverted in the middle of the road, minus the OS FX .46. the reason for loosing the plane, he forgot to put the tailgate up! So he starts walking the road, when another woman comes along, and says, "Are you looking for a shinney silver thing?" Yes he says, and she says it's about a mile back down the road! Sure enough there was the motor in the middle of the road! Turns out, the tailgate was down, the plane rolled out, and drug behind the truck for a while basicly grinding off the top of the head of the OS! What a guy!