RCU Forums - View Single Post - F2G Corsair Build
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2004, 07:54 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: F2G Corsair Build Sneak Peak!!!

ORIGINAL: Kelsey_B

Hi Luke,

Here I was thinking all this time that MacGyver was a fictional character on TV. He's really here on RCU building planes.

I'm new to RCU and just found your posts on the Royal corsair and this one. How do you come up with all this? The inst. panel you made looks awesome.

I would really like to get the details for the gear doors you made. How many layers of cloth and epoxy did you use to form the doors?

All the mods you have posted are fantastic. The second I finish my TF, I want to try some of these on a Marutaka kit.

You have rally raised the bar when it comes to craftsmanship and ingenuity.
Hi Keith! Thanks for those compliments! Glorystomper and John Rood are the funny ones, but I like humor! I just like to tinker with things and figure out problems and do it with as little money as possible. I am obsessed or possessed, not sure what really, but I love the Corsair and every time I build one I want to do another better than the last! I will get you the information you need, or direct you to a site that can. I want to see your TF and I want updates on your Marutaka Corsair!

Glad you like my instrument panel, I'll start a new thread so we can keep this on topic. I'll call it "1/8 Super Scale Corsair Cockpit".

Thanks again and follow along when I get going again!

Dion