RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR XF421EX Flaperon
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2004, 06:13 AM
bluemagic98

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JR XF421EX Flaperon

Hi i just setup a flaperon on a cap232 this is my first computer radio couple of questions not answered in the book when i went to the flaper on it had me set the right alieron to the gear servo and it usses the gear switch for flaps all well and good but to get full travel up and down flaps off i needed to swing the sub trims all the way ot to the posative on the left alieron and all the way out to the negative on the right aliron using the gear servo now i have nice flaps and full up and down a little setting up of the linkages requiered seeing mu sub trims are maxed out but it all looks good ther seems to be no way to decrease the amount of flaps this looks like 45degrees kinda steep if you ask me i also noticed the servos humming a little i know i dont have any binding im guessing this is normal for a computer radio any one know how many flights you can get out of the standard battery pack with this thing? and why on earth did they not put dual rate switches on this thing? well im off to try my first low wing in many years of not flying lol