RCU Forums - View Single Post - ATTENTION: All Top Flite Corsair, P-40, ROBART 615 & CJM Retract Owners !PLEASE READ!
Old 09-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Wildcard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Reponse from Sierra

Hey Lee, I thought I'd write this post this to let you know that I really have enjoyed your posts and appreciate all of you guys that design this stuff and then share it with us in these forums. I've even enjoyed some of the soap opera posts that go along with them.[sm=punching.gif] I've been following them all, from this and your other thread "Robinaire 60 Size Rotating Retracts", Dionysusbacchus thread, "1/8 Super Scale F4U-1D Corsair Cockpit" (I wish I had the skills and patience to design something like that) and finally, CorsairJock's thread on "1/8 scale TopFlite Corsair Mods". I have always loved this plane and I admit watching every single episode of "Baa Baa Black Sheep". I will be building a Top Flight Corsair this winter and am looking forward to trying some of the designs mentioned in these forums. If I'm lucky I might get a chance to be one of your customers. Please all of you keep it up and don't get discouraged, whether from the the hurricanes plaguing your area to all of us envious readers.

Heh, after all that, I almost forgot to ask, will your gear have 90 degs or 100 degs of travel? For that matter, Does it matter? To be honest I'm not sure whether the gear is suppose to rotate down 100 degs or swivel around the strut 100 degs.

Thanks,
Brett