RCU Forums - View Single Post - A couple radio questions regarding JR Tx and GWS flight pack.
Old 10-10-2004, 06:01 PM
WhtBronco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A couple radio questions regarding JR Tx and GWS flight pack.

This being my first electric in about 15 years, other than my daughters HobbyZone planes, I have a couple questions maybe some of you can help with, a lot has changed since then. I am assembling an Eflite Ultimate and wondered if there are any rules about where to place the ESC with regards to the Rx? Just wondered if there could be interference from the ESC.

I also hope that someone can help me with the receiver and servos connections. I have a GWS R6N FM Rx that I will use with my JR8103 Tx. I have the Tx set to flaperon wing mode yet port 6 will not work the other aileron servo as I am acustom to. Port 5 is flap. Do I need a Y connector on this Rx to use 2 aileron servos? If that's the case and since that is not acceptible, I want flaperons, is there another Rx you would suggest that as tiny as this thing to use?

I must say I will not likely get another EP plane this small. Assembling it has been quite a chore since it is flimsy and some of the parts are so small. The little pushrod keepers proved be extremely frustrating to snap on. They are just too small for my hands. I spent nearly an hour getting the rudder and elevator pushrods installed, argh.

TIA