RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Kraft Speaks?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 01:57 PM
frankp
My Feedback: (34)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Don Kraft Speaks?

I have just read a post by Red Schoefield pertaining to District One and a charge leveled at Andy Argenio. The person who made the charge did so on another site. He claims that Andy is rude to his wife in public. He states he saw this behavior while at their store. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have know Ann and Andy for almost nine years and I have never seen Andy act disrespectful to his wife of over fourty years. I visit their store almost every weekend, and a lot of barbs are thrown around in jest. We all take a little heat and have a big laugh. If I had to guess, I would guess that the person making the charge is a Don Kraft supporter who can find nothing positative to say about Mr. Kraft.

On this same site, Mr. Kraft posted a message. I did not know he had e-mail since it it is not posted in the AMA directory. Mr. Kraft has promised, if elected, to give us more of the same. That will be a very easy promise to keep since he has done NOTHING for as long as I have lived in District One. When I became District One IMAA Director, I wrote to Mr. Kraft and told him that I was willing to be of assistance to him in any way he might require. NO RESPONSE. When I became IMAA President, I again wrote to Mr. Kraft offering assistance and again NO RESPONSE. I have seen Mr. Kraft at EC meetings and sometimes wondered if he was awake. In almost nine years, I have never spoken to this man or had the pleasure of even meeting him. Yes, I believe we will get more of the same from Mr. Kraft if he is elected.

Mr. Kraft stated in his message that Andy Argenio would not be able to live up to his campaign promises. Let me point out that Andy has already established a D1 web site. I invite you to look at what Andy has done for the IMAA over the past five years as it's Sanction Coordinator.

Frank V. Ponteri
AMA Leader Member