RCU Forums - View Single Post - Electro Uproar
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 05:10 PM
RiffRaff
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Electro Uproar

Rick

Got her in the air this afternoon. It was a bit too windy for me and especially on a new plane and one as slippery as the uproar.

I didn't get to drain the pack as I broke my prop on the first landing. Had to put it down in some not so trim grass. This was with the 11x6. I stuck a 12x6 on and unless I raise her up some I think this is going to be the largest diameter I can comfortably put on her. Even at 12" I am goung to have to be careful with the landings.

In short all I can say is WOW!!!! This is my first electric and the performance way exceeded my expectations. This thing flew with all the authority of a nitro ship with ease. It far exceeded what I was expecting. I am now a believer in electrics that is for certain. I didn’t really get to do too much with her as the wind was a little much for an newbie like me and I need to lower my dual rates a bit. This thing is SLIPPERY!

This is one of those pleasant surprises though where my expectations were far exceeded. I am very happy with the performance and I am not even close to the best prop setup.

In a word… SWEEEEEEEET!

Riff