RCU Forums - View Single Post - Land for Sale
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 10:51 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Land for Sale

It is clear that you and I CAN agree on a few things. The only thing I question in your missive is the comment about establishing a foundation. I think there be dragons there so I disagree strongly on that point,...
Thank ya' Suh, Mister Branaum! That do be right neighborly and kind of ye' to say!

It all has to do with getting the recognized name of AMA into the battle-field as a direct lobby for model aviation while some form of tax-exempt organization maintains the overall "Educational" operation. Yep, thar do be som' Dragons out thar, Ol' Pard!

However, among us there are some real dragon-slayers and I think it can be done.

Later!

PS: Frank, except for D. M., those guys aren't going to risk saying something among the more learned voters out here.
_ell, man you don't hear the news media asking Bush or 'kerry', or do you hear those guys bring up such items as why Red China now has a military force in Haiti (UN peacekeepers??[X(]) the first Chinese forces ever in the Western Hemisphere, nor do they speak of the potential of the Chinese 5000 mile IRBM being deployed in the Panama Canal Zone now basically owned by China. So, AMA Leaders are not going to venture far or into real problems here in such a small segment of the membership.