RCU Forums - View Single Post - Land for Sale
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 05:11 PM
J_R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Land for Sale

ORIGINAL: frankp

I have seen a number of responses posted but none from the folks running for AMA President. It kind of reminds me of the election for President of the United States. The questions the electorate want answered never seem to get answered.

Frank Ponteri
AMA Leader Member
If you want an answer, try e-mailing them, or calling them. If you chose e-mail, it is advisable to include the fact you intend to post the answer, if that is your intention.

As a friendly suggestion, I would suggest that you discontinue the use of the title "Leader Member" when posting on the internet. For more information, contact Red.

Edit: Since the President traditionally, does not vote on motions, except to make or break a tie, it might be of more interest to see the position of the individual VP candidates, or, for that matter the sitting VPs as well. Your initial question in this thread did not express an interest only in the position of the President, and we have not seen answers from any of the VP candidates either. Since you appear to represent one, that is rather surprising.