RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's in YOUR Speed-Plane stable, and what do you want to ADD to it?
Old 10-27-2004, 08:16 AM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What's in YOUR Speed-Plane stable, and what do you want to ADD to it?

do you want a list of what I have in line to build, or the ones I have time to build ?? [&:]

Brief list of quick stuff.... (i will omit the aerobatic and scale stuff for the most part)

Airworthy
Sidewinder QM40 jettQM40
Hurricane Q-500 jettQJ40 (2 identical, use to be 3 until 3 weeks ago)
Blackjack Q-500 jettSS40 (soon to be retired/sold)
Initiator Q-500 ST-29 (scat-cat looking - cow colorscheme - retired from racing - its still pretty quick - its the 'loaner plane')
Patriot ARF jettSJ-50 (getting a little worn out - need to build a new one)
P-51 Mustang jettSJ-46 (top out over 100 mph - but i dare not fly it there for long - VQ ARF kit)
Ultrasport ASP61- hatori 650 pipe (very quick actually - may have to put the 90L in there for some kicks)
Snapper ASP12 - control line combat looking thing - sorta fast...its fun at least - 15 yeas old now.

Awaiting restoration
MK Aurora 60 YS60RE (pattern aircraft from 1987... almost airworthy again)

Kits started or awaiting build (hopefully this winter)
DC F-20 SJ-50 will be installed
GP F-4E BSE-90L will be installed
AK SU-27 probably that same BSE-90L
Pacemaker Mk II Q-500 (finalizing development and prototypes)
Vector 500 (finalizing development and prototypes) ThunderTiger .40 pro 424 engine for power.
Royal B-25 (twin BSE-40L engines - but this is a serious back-burner project)

Development projects
(too many)

focusing on second prototype configuration of the pusher prop "dart" first. Looks sorta like a king cat..... built the prototype in 1993

also have an Extra 300S QM40 design in work, and a sport jet - prop jet looking beast - likely replacment for the Patriot.

unfortunately, some of these new birds may have to wait till I assemble the skyshark Christian Eagle I received last week And even that is waiting till I get the Extream Flight Yak in the air... at least thats almost done.

Oh...almost forgot.... took my 4 year old girl shopping..... "we" have 3 rockets to build too

Add to this the wife and I are expecting another little bundle of diapers in March......... i have pleanty to keep me busy