RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need help choosing electric monster truck for my wife!
Old 10-28-2004, 12:48 AM
69 GTO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help choosing electric monster truck for my wife!

Anytime you discuss what trucks are good,bad,ugly or whatever you are going to get a ton of different opinions so all i'm going to do is give my input on the emaxx based on my experiance with one i owned&raced for about 2 years.

IMO my emaxx was one of the best electric trucks i've owned. I did some mods to it, wide maxx suspension(this was before they came stock with it) aluminum shocks, mod maxx motors aluminum skids and a faster steering servo, then a pair of race packs.

the only thing i ever broke on my emaxx was the spur gear and one rear control arm, and a couple axle shafts twisted after the mod motor swap besides that i never had a single problem with it and i raced it in the t maxx class for over a year and won the A main many times so it is a good handleing truck when set up properly.

Only drawback i had was the run time with the mod motors was only about 7-8 mins even with the HI-PO race packs.