RCU Forums - View Single Post - Please Help Want to try IMAC
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2002, 01:44 PM
Dangerous Dan
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please Help Want to try IMAC

Thanks again for all of your help!

Where can I download the scale aerobatic rules?

I agree that the H9 Edge is nice, Is wing loading seems to be at the best, when comparing it to other similar size arf's. The only thing I wish it had was 2 peace wing. I drive a Toyota corolla and it would be heck to fit a 1 peace 78" wing. Also I agree that the saito 180 would be a great combo. I own a Saito 72 and a Saito 100., but the cost is really up there, Saito 180 $400 OS 160 $300 (motor $250 Pits Muff $50). Also I can run 10% nitro in the 160 for $11 a gallon, but a good 20/20 or 30/20 for the Saito is $25 a gallon. Everybody agrees that I need to fly-fly-fly-to be competative to fly-fly-fly means fuel-fuel fuel. What advantages would I see with the Saito 180 vs the OS 160(besides a few oz lighter), Has anybody seen both fly. I really like the looks of the creek hobbies Katana, look @ creek hobbies.com. It has a two peace wing, and is different. I think being different would give you an impression advantage. 90% of planes I have seen in IMAC are Extra, Cap, and Edge. The price is extremly attractive for these planes, but they are new and I am waiting to see more commentary and reviews before I jump on one. Besides I have noticed from researching threads that you never want by an ARF that is in its first productions runs. That there will always be some minor problems that will be corrected after customer feedback in later production runs. I wish the H9 Edge was a two peace wing. Has anybody ever heard of anyone doing a two peace wing conversion to a H9 edgw?

Thanks again for all of your help