RCU Forums - View Single Post - A Bit Of Cox Nostalgia On The Tee Dee .010
Old 11-06-2004, 10:00 PM
MICRO-FLITE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Bit Of Cox Nostalgia On The Tee Dee .010

MISCONDUCT: ABUSIVE LANGUAGE

ORIGINAL: ptulmer

You know what? I just slammed my finger in my van door. I came inside to read some new posts and found this thread at the top.(also to give my finger time to quit hurting) After seeing the sheer number of posts put in by MF, I thought "I'd rather go slam my finger in the door again, than unblock MF and see what this ******* is writing again."(think donkey)

RCUNIVERSE.COM COMMUNITY POLICIES

RCUniverse.com is dedicated to developing and maintaining a friendly online community, where members of all ages and backgrounds feel relaxed and comfortable. Like any community, RCU has certain standards. When members join our forums, they agree to abide by these rules. To remain a part of the RCU community, members must be considerate to others. Repeated violations of these standards may result in a member being banned from entry or participation in community forums.

HARASSMENT & FLAMING:

RCU members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.

Miscellaneous Misconduct

Any act of misconduct is subject to discipline on the site.

Tortuous Conduct

Transactional Interference. This happens when any member deliberately tries to interfere with or condemn any transaction through email or telephonic communication with the participants. This does not apply to legitimate feedback through the marketplace rating system.

Harassment. No type of email, forum or other harassment of members will be tolerated.