RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just ordered a Outlaw, now i need to get engine/pipe.. help plz
Old 11-22-2004, 12:03 PM
bob27s
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just ordered a Outlaw, now i need to get engine/pipe.. help plz

The webra .36 (and older .32/.33) engines are great. Very powerful. Either a good moouse can muffler or a jett stream muffler make them really come alive.

Since you noted you wanted top end performance and a pipe---- as a suggestion.........

Since the plane was intended for 32 size engines..... take a look at the Jett BSE 35. Drops in where an OS32 will go (and a Webra 32/33/36 if I recall the bolt patterns correctly).

The BSE-35 puts out nearly the same power as the bigger .46, yet weighs just a scoosh more than the OS32. Side exhaust version will turn a 9x6 well over 18K rpm. The FIRE version can be tuned specifically for what ever prop you wish to utilize. Very well behaved and user friendly. Can be ordered as a rear-exhaust or side exhaust. FIRE shown in the attached photo with a welded, pretuned pipe.

if you have a chance, go to the jettengineering.com web site, and request the Hanger Sale list (link on the home page). There are occationally 30,35 and 40L engines listed on there, and you can save a couple of $$.

I hope this is helpful.

Bob
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94960.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	195570