RCU Forums - View Single Post - TONY STILLMAN WINS!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 08:01 PM
The PIPE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TONY STILLMAN WINS!!!!!

Dear Fellow District I AND DISTRICT V RCer's:

The PIPE here again...and since I've had the pleasure of Tony Stillman doing a NICE re-bearing-ing of my veteran OS FS-40 "pre-Surpass" four stroke engine a year and a half ago at Radio South...I'm CERTAIN that he will do District V quite WELL in his new post...VERY nice news!

And as for "Do-Nothing DON" in my District I??? Well, Andy had MANY people get the word out that he was running for Don's office...myself included...and we New Englanders can ALSO say, along with the Southeast USA's aeromodelers, we made a change for the BETTER...Andy is a positively, and pleasantly EBULLIENT, person from talking with him on the phone these past few months as I've helped him in my small way, and having HIM and Tony Stillman in Muncie SHOULD start some BETTER things going there as well...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone...especially to those who DID vote for Tony AND Andy...and to use a much-heard-before phrase, perhaps the "sky's the limit" for improvements in the AMA over the coming years...the changes ARE just starting to happen with this season's AMA election results!!!

Yours Sincerely,

The PIPE!