RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA's Club Secretary
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 05:36 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA's Club Secretary

Well, I have had two issues.
Our club has gone through a name change.
Second, our President, secretary and treasurer all left the club.
I asked her what had to be done to facilitate these changes on our 2004 charter.
My expectation was the 2005 charter packet.
She told me that the these could not be changed without the minutes from the meeting.
I faxed over the minutes and waited to hear back from her.
SHe never called. After 2 weeks I finally got a hold of her and asked about the fax.
She said she didn't receive it and if she did, she could not do anything unless a club officer listed on her paperwork called. Since I am now treasurer, I asked if I could receive a charter packet for 2005? I was told that only existing contacts will be mailed out packets. Since our ex-officers are not available I asked the wife of the VP to call (She will be our new president). After a lot of talk, she said she would send the info out. My calls were of an inquisitive nature and I tried to follow everything she asked, but each time, she gave the impression that I was interrupting her work. Since it seems that I am the only one who has a problem getting information and cooperation, I will just get someone else to call her to get what we need. With my new roll and the fact that many legal aspects of our club need to be put in order and set right, I need all the help I can get. Others at the AMA have been a big help. If it is just me, then I will adjust the situation to get what our club needs.