RCU Forums - View Single Post - How much of your dues should be spent on the Muncie flying site?
Old 12-04-2004, 11:02 PM
abel_pranger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How much of your dues should be spent on the Muncie flying site?

ORIGINAL: Hossfly

ORIGINAL: J_R

You have posted, several times, about the rift between Doug Holland and yourself. When he had his attorney send you a letter asking that you cease and desist making certain claims, I can understand your position.
Yep, JR, there is a rift. The letter was very threating and all the questions were about items fully documented in the EC minutes. My attorney said DH didn't have a leg to stand on but fighting such a lawsuit would still be expensive. Still it cost me a nice new "Big Bird" just to answer the thing. Since the incumbent EVP/CFO has access to AMA funded legal advice for his duties there, I really wonder how much his letter cost him??
Hey Hoss,
Oooooooh........sorry, this is sorta rubbing salt in the wound, but given that it's germane to another thread running concurrently, I just have to ask ..... Did your AMA insurance cover your legal defense costs and potential liability for damage you may have caused to DH? Your HO would have if it's worth the paper it is printed on, as would your PUP if the amount of your liability exceeded the HO limit, both after the deductable you opted for of course.

Abel

edited - format error