RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESKY 3D -TAKE OFF PROBLEMS-HELP PLS
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 02:02 PM
tnd2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESKY 3D -TAKE OFF PROBLEMS-HELP PLS

For sk052 you just need to make sure the 2 larger pieces are connected together. Do not apply glue.
The LED turns red when I'm near full throttle and when in 3D mode. In 3D mode, the low end is the same as the high end of the throttle stick as they both output full throttle on the motor. Only low end is negative pitch etc.
For now let's ignore 3D mode and the tail motor. If you are feeling the wind blowing down to the groud then it is setup correctly. Let's assume your battery is in working order. Now you said you adjusted the pitch before. How did you do it? You need to lengthen it in order to increase pitch I think Once you are able to lift off, then you can adjust the proportional setting. What I do is turn it to 1 extreme, turn on the heli and see which way it spins, and then slowly reduce it until the heli stops spinning or spins the other way. Now adjust the rudder trim to counter any remaining movement you have. When you do these adjustment, I found I had to disconnect the battery and then reconnect for the changes to take place. Also you need to center the rudder trim while you are adjusting 'proportional'.