RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions for Mr. Ben Lanterman
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 11:25 AM
Ben Lanterman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Questions for Mr. Ben Lanterman

Horrace I have a closer relationship to my neighbor's cocker spaniel who's left overs I have to clean off my lawn than Dave or the EC. You just can't get it. I don't have anything to do with them.

I protest too much?
- when in the course of my life I encounter someone like you - it finally lit the fuse. You practically accuse someone like me (I have always held my self to the highest Christian standards in life) who you absolutely don't know except by what I have written of having a motive and ability to effect the AMA and Dave Brown. Have you ever met Dave Brown? Do you really think anyone could effect him?

If you want to really change the AMA run for President again, get on the EC (again?), etc. -------- Oh, you did, could it be that folks got fed up with your continual turning over every rock to find a conspiracy? Horrace there are reasonable limits to everything. You push and push and poke where the efforts just simply are not needed.

Are you surprised when someone like me is pushed one word too far??

It is possible to completely oppose what the AMA is doing WITHOUT thinking that they are all evil doers scheming to screw the modelling public.

Your approach to life will make you an old tired man that has nothing to do but sit around and gripe because no one wants to play his way.

"Now that is neat. Never communicated with AMA yet you have articles published in the magazine, plus a photo on the cover. You might have a book there if those osmosis talents could be taught. Then you can underwrite the Dist. flying facility. "

Do you find my article and photos to be so poor that only by some devious means could they ever be in the magaizine? Is the cover shot (other than the sun was on the wrong side) not to your standards? I am a very good photographer and writer - In the last two years after recovering from a massive heart attack and also buying some topnotch photography equipment I decided to give back to the modelling community. I think they are very good articles, don't you? Do you not think that Bob Hunt has standards and eithics either? Oh he works for the magazine and the AMA so he must not - is that the implication? Hey, anyone can get in the frame of mind to do the conspiracy stuff - you just have to turn off your logic!!!!!

"My concern with the entire situation is that MA does NOT earn a profit for AMA. All other magazines seem to have in-house advertising while AMA's MA has an outside agent. In addition it appears that AMA is Airborne Media's only client. "

What in the H__l does that have to do with the fact that Mark is my nephew?? What Horrace, What??

"The proposed 5% increase in MA rates are not going to help very much for AMA however should allow Mark to upgrade to a real auto -- a Dodge 3500 Super Cab with Cumins Diesel."

Right, all of the increase is going straight into Mark's pocket - right - don't forget that Dave and I are going to split the leftovers as a result of our conspiracy.

"For you Ben, a little adjustment to a long-ago written word: "Methinks the MAN doth protest too much." be very significantly under the market price for some unexplainable reason? I wonder if we just found why that is."

I am a meek mild person who in life hasn't ran across the likes of you that much - Thank God. Protest too much - Horrace someone should have a long time ago. Apparently you have nothing better to do than take your passion for changing the AMA way past what is rational. When you take it beyound the bounds of what normal men in the process of doing normal things are doing and point a finger at ME ------ what do you expect. I type very rapidly and what you read is what I would be saying to you in person if you were standing there. Neither you nor I talk in one little sentence. What you read is what I would be saying to you in person.

Jim - the implied ideas behind the question demanded the verbage. I needed to get absolutely every concept out in the open and hammered out and my outrage at being silently accused of doing something unethical is far beyond what I have written. That Horrace without knowing me even implies it is something that my character has difficulty envisioning. In all of my writings so far over many different subjects I have tried to present differing views as a means of having a normal debate. To be accused to being a spokeperson for something or having some evil connection is the straw that broke my back. Every man has a fuse about something, Horrace lit mine!

Again I am writing as I would be talking to you - my outrage seems to demand it. Sorry if you had to read too much but I laid every aspect of years of relationships out for all to see and read. I did try to keep the scarcasm down but often failed. But all but the last paragraph or so was just for Horrace and the 10 other people that inhabit this forum.

My urge to visit and engage in some interesting discourse here has been severely blunted. Horrace will like that, there won't be anyone to point out that he is a little radical in his views.