RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Badius Owners Club
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Pilot Ray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The Badius Owners Club

Hi Music Publisher,
I thought maybe the seller who had sold me my Thunderbird laishing plane was going to get more of those planes in, but he will not be getting any more of them at this time.
There is also one other place that might be getting them in soon. They were selling the first ones that I had ever seen on Ebay about 2 months ago. I had emailed them and they said that they were getting more of them. They said they would email me when the planes come in, but maybe they had forgotten or just have not received the planes yet. As you will see in the old Ebay link below, the plane went for a low price, but they apparently make their profit on the $35.00 shipping out of California. If you are interested in buying from them and really want one, you could try emailing them through their old Ebay ad like I did. You could find out if they are still getting them in soon, especially since they may be the only sellers getting them in soon. Here’s the link to their old Ebay auction ad;
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...930220090&rd=1

I also was wondering if anyone has ever tried asking Raiden Tech if they would ever be carrying these planes. It would really be great if they would start carrying the Thunderbird Laishing plane. I can’t see why they wouldn’t if they knew about them since these planes are basically the newest generation of Accipiter Badius plane.

Thanks, Pilot Ray