RCU Forums - View Single Post - Opinions on Kyosho Caliber .30?
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2002, 11:48 PM
wjkillay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions on Kyosho Caliber .30?

I just hope that the Caliber is better than the Nexus was. I had a Nexus and it was not very good for learning I don't think. I flew it for a while and learned some, mostly how to wrench on helis, and not a whole lot about flying them. I took all the radio stuff of the Nexus and parked it and bought a Venture, I spend 10 to 1 more time flying now versus what I was spending working on the Nexus before. I love my Venture, I just had my first newbie pilot accident last night with my Venture and once I got the parts I was back up and flying in less than two hours and that was just because I wanted to take it all apart and check everything out. The actual fix only took about 15 minutes. Anyway, take a look at the Ventures, not saying buy one, just take a look at them. Again my only comparison is the Nexus and I would not recommend that thing to anybody. Oh, and the parts in the end will only end up costing me $15 bucks from Horizon. That's not what I paid though... I just love mine so much that I went and bought another one to have for spare parts...