RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another RC Solutions Roll Cage thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Vortec_Rat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Another RC Solutions Roll Cage thread

Those are some old pics. I used the Jumbo Kongs to knock around with and take pictures. They were horrible to actually run they just look so damn cool. 52t on the steel spur and 13t on the clutch with the stock motor. I was running with the HB psycho tires and ufo rims until my sirio install and a set of clamp on wheel hexes. The power of the sirio (massive torque on that motor even moving to 15t on the clutch and staying with the 52t spur) overcame the plastic on the rims and stripped two of them clean out. Now I have a set of rc4wd aluminum jumbo wheels and jumbo claw dawg tires bolted on. They're the same diameter as the stock HPI setup but with the offset of the rims and the width of the tires the truck is now wider than it is long. I haven't run it yet. I've been on an extended vacation which involved a new house and buying stock in home depot so I haven't had much time with my baby. I'm back to work on Thursday and she's coming with me for pictures and a shakedown. I'll post the pics before the weekend.

Click on my gallery for the last set of pics. They're about two months old.