RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR PCM 9X
Thread: JR PCM 9X
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Mac_Man_UK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JR PCM 9X

Okay, I posted this sometime ago when someone asked what the difference is between the 9X and the 9303.....

"The 9X and the 9303 share the same aero features, however when it comes to the Heli side and especially the Glider side, there are numerous additional mixes that are just not available on the 9X.

From what I have seen ( by comparing the manual to what we have here ) ..

Heli : Additional mixes increasing it from 3 to 6, Additional Governer function, Swash types increased from 4 - 6, Additional cyclic to throttle mixing for Aileron, Elevator and Rudder.

Glider : 5 Flight modes, the inclusion of the device select, flight mode delays, additional motor hold, increase in number of timers.

Additional is the increase from 20 - 30 model memories, the addition of Analog trim on the throttle ( some may say this is a step back, but its a personal choice ). "

Now, as the 9X2 is fundamentally the same as the 9303 I shall reword it to :-

"The 9X and the 93X2 share the same aero features, however when it comes to the Heli side and especially the Glider side, there are numerous additional mixes that are just not available on the 9X.

From what I have seen ..

Heli : Additional mixes increasing it from 3 to 6, Additional Governer function, Swash types increased from 4 - 6, Additional cyclic to throttle mixing for Aileron, Elevator and Rudder.

Glider : 5 Flight modes, the inclusion of the device select, flight mode delays, additional motor hold, increase in number of timers.

Additional is the increase from 20 - 30 model memories."

As I mentioned, the 9X2 that I have as a pre-production model retains the ZPCM functionality as well as the 4 Digital Trims thus making it user Stick Mode changeable.

Any further questions I will try and answer to the best of my knowledge.

[8D]