RCU Forums - View Single Post - ATTN: AMA CDs & Competition Pilots.
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 09:50 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ATTN: AMA CDs & Competition Pilots.

ORIGINAL: Red Scholefield

Stillman, Don Koranda, Dave Brown; Steve Kaluf

Gentlemen,

Save a copy on a lap top and have it available at the event when issues come up.
Glad to see we are moving along to take advantage of the "new tools" we
have been provided.
Actually, since it seems, every time I access the site for some info something has changed, for it to be of any real value an update every few minutes via satellite would be necessary...not a problem for those with the tools though. Hmmm... Unfortunately 99.9% of us do NOT have the tools...and that is some form of discrimination I am sure LOL.

A FREE current hard copy to any member on request and a mandatory NEW copy for clubs, with changes outlined, should be the order of the day IMO. Due to costs associated with rule changes, incentives to limit changes would tend to prevail and would be much more conducive to a greater cohesiveness in the competition environment.

Frankly the day when I need to consult with the AMA daily, weekly or even monthly to determine my course will be the day I quit! What amazes me is the subservient position that AMA desires of its members, is exactly why the AMA will implode. Of course many cannot see that…Oh well………………………………………⠀¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦..