RCU Forums - View Single Post - ATTN: AMA CDs & Competition Pilots.
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 11:47 AM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ATTN: AMA CDs & Competition Pilots.

ORIGINAL: Red Scholefield

Taken from the AMA forum at different times.

ORIGINAL: littlecrankshaf

Actually, since it seems, every time I access the site for some info something has changed,

"The problem with the AMA is that they seem resistant to any change. The web site is stagnant!"

Due to costs associated with rule changes, incentives to limit changes would tend to prevail and would be much more conducive to a greater cohesiveness in the competition environment.

"We need more flexibility in changing rules to stay abrest of changing conditions and technology."

What amazes me is the subservient position that AMA desires of its members, is exactly why the AMA will implode.

What amazes me is the lack of involvement of the members - as evidenced in the last election, as is evidenced in participation at the local level. The resilience of the AMA to member apathy is exactly why it will survive.
Wow Red you flatter me!

I really must get under your skin for you to have read through all my posts to come up with those out-of context responses and that improperly constructed reply. Hard to discern what you have said or who said what!

You should use your tools better. Why not post the links (good tool?) so the context of my statements could be evaluated properly?

Heck any petty person can take LITTLE (petty) snips of someone’s words and have the words construed to mean just about anything.

You ain't foolin nobody!

IMO with ALL factors considered the AMA is in a spin and unless THE proper changes are made (as opposed to just changes) it will auger in.