RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 9CHP lost memory!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 08:07 PM
lowpass 202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9CHP lost memory!

A while ago i bought a new Reflex XTR sim and hooked it up with my 9C, switched on the transmitter and found that I needed to delete one memory to use for the sim. I browsed the memorys to find one I could do without and deleted it.
Later I found that there is no need to switch the TX on when using the sim, as you plug it in it will simply start without turning on the RF-module.

Anyways, the problem appeared when I wanted to program a new model a few weeks later (It is mid winter and not much flying going on).
I found that all but the two last memorys was somehow deleted, allthough the trims was not centered.
I do not have a CAMpac and i`m sure I could not have deleted everything without knowing. I can`t say exactly what I did and in whitch order I did it because it happened several weeks ago. I have since programmed several models with no problem.
Is there any way I could have deleted one memory and then copied it to the others without noticing or something like that?
I`m really drawing a blank here and I hope someone can explain this in some way.

LP