RCU Forums - View Single Post - F20 - how fast?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 03:36 AM
HaveBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F20 - how fast?

hey guys , thanks for all the replies , thats encouraging, I like what I read here..

snoop.. the altitude must be frustrating at times, it be interesting to know what your planes could do with the right prop a bit closer down....but even so nothing to complain about...

hey flyjets, that sounds awesome, I have only seen two on offer here , one is by modeltech a 40 to 60 size and one by pheonix which is a .40 - .50,, I am almost tempted to try my jett90l(when it arrives) in this bird but iI dont think it will hold up without major re-enforcement, BTW which kit is your .60 size anyway...

vicman, Ive been following the thread about the f20.. I had the exact same problem with my phantom when I intended to fit my OS 1.08 the spiiner back plate needs to be 1.5 to 2.5 mm from the nose.. and with the 1.08..this just wasnt gonna happen..so I can relate to your delimma..I solved my problem buy getting another engine for it an ST G90..bad move on my part..oh well ..live and learn

thanks for the replies...might have to think about getting a jett 50 aswell..later on down the track!!!