View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 12:10 PM
bosssman
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CMP Hellcat

ORIGINAL: Phantom pty

Randy

Love to see those pictures on you Hellcat and your P47 .

About GSP in my experience they work quite OK for me[sm=thumbup.gif], I placed the order
and 48 hours after plane was shipped to Miami where I have my box address,...
I dont think you will have any problems/...[sm=thumbup.gif]

Rgds
I can post pics of what I am doing, however, this IS an ARF which means there isn't much in the way of "construction". I received my retracts for the Hellcat from Darrell at Sierra and just one word describes them - AMAZING! Although they were 250 bucks, I feel the work that went into them is worth more than the money he gets. I know some have had more than lackluster dealings with Darrell, but mine to date have been great. He is my FIRST choice for retracts due to the workmanship and quality of the product. I will post some pics later today of the retracts and the mods to fit them into the Hellcat (which in my opinion are minor). I plan on using a 4 inch Robart tire but NOT the aluminum ones that Richard is using (around 60 bucks a PIECE!!). I am also slightly wet sanding the current finish, repainting with accurate Model Master paints, applying the very nice markings included with the kit and then covering the entire model with PPG 2060 flat clear to completely fuel proof it. More later.....

randy