RCU Forums - View Single Post - The essence of Dave Brown and his vision for the AMA
Old 03-01-2005, 11:50 PM
TexasAirBoss
My Feedback: (22)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The essence of Dave Brown and his vision for the AMA

Well, I believe that he touched on most of the topics that we have been discussing here in this forum in recent weeks. Therefore I believe he does have his finger on the pulse, so to speak ,of the trends and concerns out in the field. One thing that I do think was off, diversity. I see white men at all of the fields. That is far from diversity as is defined in the work place. But I don't believe that is an issue that the AMA can address . I just don't think that he should claim diversity.

300 mph planes. I've seen 350 mph planes. They are common, or I should say they will be soon. It was all off the shelf stuff, nothing special at all. Just wad up 100 dollar bills and through them at a model as hard as you can.

I am very glad to here that DB has recognized the same hurdles that we have spoken of here on RCU. That is encouraging to me. But, lets face it, I haven't heard to many workable solutions to those problems . These challenges ahead are not the kind of challenges that are easy to get your hands around. It might take some "outside the box" thinking and some "outside the box" answers.